Monday, November 2, 2009

The Business of a Bumble Bee

For Sophie's second Halloween, we dressed her up as a bumble bee. Pretty traditional, I know....in fact, we got lots of comments like "Hey, I was a bumble bee when I was a kid!". This was the reason we chose a bumble bee costume for her. I (Melissa) was a bumble bee when I was little too, so we wanted to pass along the tradition. She had a blast doing a little trick or treating on our street, and of course making us crack up laughing as we watched her crawl across the floor with her little stinger sticking straight up in the air. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Greg & Stacey Martin said...

What an adorable bumble bee!

In The Beginning There Was Tim, Melissa, and a Baby Bump

In The Beginning There Was Tim, Melissa, and a Baby Bump
The Journey Begins